Range ShootingRules And Regulations
1. Eye and ear protection are required on the range at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. DO NOT go forward of the yellow chain under any circumstances. If an item has fallen beyond your reach, contact range personnel for assistance.
3. Firearms MUST BE POINTED DOWN RANGE at all times when inside shooting booth and pointed BARRELS UP when anywhere else in the facility.
4. DO NOT BRING ANY LOADED OR JAMMED GUNS THAT ARE UNCASED INTO THE LOBBY.
5. If you need assistance with your firearm, leave it in the booth facing downrange and contact range personnel for assistance.
6. Only one shooter in the booth at a time. Only one other non-shooter is allowed.
7. Targets must be mounted below the designated line on the cardboard backers. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Do not shoot the ceiling, the deflector plates, or the target trolley. All shots must go straight into the backstop.
9. The following ammunition types are not allowed inside the range. These types will be confiscated by range personnel and returned when you check out: a. Incendiary/Tracer b. Shotgun ammunition that is not a single slug c. Steel Jacketed/Armor Piercing d. Hand loaded ammunition
10. NO “BumpFire” stocks, binary triggers or “faux-auto” trigger kits are allowed in the range.
11. Upon hearing the command “CEASE FIRE”, unload your firearm, place it on the bench with the action open, step back to the tables, and await further instructions.
12. Rental firearms must only use ammunition purchased at Two Gun Tactical during the current visit.
13. DO NOT disassemble or attempt to repair range rentals.
14. DO NOT throw live ammunition down range or throw away in trash cans. Place rounds in red steel ammo cans located along the left wall of the shooting bay.
15. No firearms outside of stalls.
16. No shooting across lanes allowed.
17. No “two-gunning”. You may only shoot one firearm at a time in your stall.
18. DO NOT shoot from the hip. Only proper aimed fire is allowed.
19. No drawing from a holster is allowed at any time.
20. No “mag dumps” or rapid fire is allowed at any time.
21. If a holstered firearm exits the booth, it must be unloaded, with no magazine inserted, and the slide locked to the rear.
22. Parents/guardians are solely responsible for the minors in their charge and must be present with them at all times in the range or in the lobby.
23. Due the risk of lead exposure and high auditory reports from firearms, PREGNANT women are STRONGLY DISCOURAGED from being inside the range.
24. Range personnel retain the right to dismiss anyone from the premises without refund observed handling firearms in an unsafe manner, not following the rules and regulations stated above, or suspected to be under the influence of controlled substances.
Basic Firearm Safety Rules
1. Always treat and assume all firearms are loaded and ready to fire.
2. Keep your finger off the trigger and outside of the trigger guard until you are on target and ready to fire.
3. Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction and keep your muzzle away from anything you do not want to destroy.
4. Be certain of your target, your line of fire, and what lies in front of and beyond your target.
5. Keep the manual safety on the firearm engaged until you are on target and ready to fire.
SAFETY is our Number One Priority!!